You Are Here Web: Web Based Map, Directory and Social Tools
Event Marketing, Exhibitor Marketing, and Attendee Information all come together here on one unified platform. You Are Here integrates user-content, search, social, mobile and digital media into a unified, single-platform system.
From floorplan building and booth sales -- to an online map and directory -- to a rich-media advertising platform – to a collabortative community for all participants -- the system finally enables events to establish a relevant year-round presence.
You Are Here represents a revolutionary new-media platform that can dramatically change the way you, your exhibitors - and your attendees - view sponsorships. You Are Here offers significantly more advertising options available to many more exhibitors at many different price-points.
You Are Here offers event organizers a strategic platform to update their business models, stay relevant in an era of rapidly changing media demands from its customers, and establish new, sustainable-growth revenue models.
The map, directory and media features of You Are Here can be deployed online, on-the-floor and on mobile.
You Are Here builds on the foundation of an easy-to-use map, directory and sponsorship platform and establishes a rich-media environment that includes consumer-facing modules for both attendees and exhibitors. Easy-to-use interfaces online, onsite and on mobile devices provide a consistant multi-platform experience.
These additional options enable pre-show planning, self-provisioning advertising, search engine marketing, social networking, post-show analysis, and year-round directories.
You Are Here highlights include:
You Are Here includes Floor manager and the core Map, Directory and Advertising system.
Enhanced, rich-media advertising platform for exhibitors
- Wide variety of digital promotion options with different price-points
- Extend presence throughout the floor - and well beyond the event
- Leverages exhibitors' other digital marketing efforts and fits into a modern marketing mix
ShowStream is our social media dashboard.
- Attendees use their own social network logins like Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Use their profiles - or not - from those networks
- Follow event news, announcements, social buzz
- Exhibitors and attendees get access to our bulk email engine and design templates
- Extend invitations to the event to their own lists of contacts, prospects custoimers and colleagues
- Include Social Badges that link directly to their own event micro-sites or agendas
- Extend the EventGraph to include the Social Graphs of all participants
Pre-show, online agenda planning for attendees
- Highlight companies, categories, speakers, sessions they don’t want to miss
- Search for and connect with exhibitors before the event
- Set alarms and alerts (great with Mobile option)
- Environment for year-round community
Badges link directly to exhibitors’ and attendees’ online presence in the system
- Custom-generated for website, email, newsletter distribution
- Leverages every attendee and exhibitor to broadcast their presence at the event – and promote the event itself
Self-provisioning directory entry and promotion
- Exhibitors each get access to build and maintain their own micro-site on the system
- Populate their micro-site with their own language and images
- Self-provision their advertising options on the system
- Environment to maintain year-round community and generate leads
Crumb Trails are a post-show, online attendee reminder
- Crumb-Trails creates a map and a list that shows attendees every booth they visited and had their badge scanned
- Organizers and Exhibitors get system usage reports to help calculate ROI and plan for next year
The Social Coach
- Social Coach is the change agent assigned to each event.
- Socail Coach assists organizers, exhibitors and attendees through webinars, demonstrations and emails.
- The Coach provides consistent education and encouragement to accelerate adoption and usage.